Women Making Changes Kirklees
WE ARE CURRENTLY TAKING REFERRALS
The Women Making Changes (WMC) Project- Kirklees is delivered by
WomenCentre in Kirklees. The aim of the project is to help vulnerable and
marginalised women impacted by domestic abuse to have the financial security, suitable accommodation
and social support to help them and their families towards safety and wellbeing.
We offer tailored, one to one support for women experiencing additional barriers to work through multiple issues. We have bi-lingual staff who can speak Urdu and Punjabi.
Target Groups Include
- Women with Poor Mental Health
- Women Experiencing Domestic Abuse
- Women with housing issues
- Women with Physical Disabilities
- Women with Sensory Impairments
- Older Women
- Women from Minority Communities
- Economic Migrants, Asylum Seekers and Refugees
- Women Living in Rural Areas
We can offer?
An allocated case worker who will meet regularly with the women to offer 1-1
support, to work through multiple issues. We have bi-lingual staff who can speak Urdu and Punjabi.
For more information or to discuss a referral please contact
Maria Greenwall (Manager of Women Making Changes- Kirklees)
Contact: 07951 913569